Foreign Service Specialist

Foreign Service Specialists are employees of the United States Department of State and other foreign affairs agencies. They are members of the Foreign Service system who provide technical, administrative, or security support and services at embassies and consulates worldwide, in Washington, D.C. or other locations in the continental United States.

* Facilities Maintenance Specialist
* Financial Management Officer
* General Services Officer
* Human Resources Officer
* Construction Engineer
* Information Management Specialist
* Information Management Technical Specialist
* Regional English Language Officer
* Information Resource Officer
* Printing Specialist
* Health Practitioner
* Regional Medical Technologist
* Regional Medical Officer
* Regional Medical Officer/Psychiatrist
* Office Management Specialist
* Diplomatic Courier
* Security Engineering Officer
* Security Technical Specialist
* Diplomatic Security Service Special Agent


Please post your thoughts and queries for Foreign Service Specialist